• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pleasant Lake Report

fishposer

Was out on Pleasant (by Rockville) yesterday and just wanted to post some results. Caught about a dozen small Crappies and a few sunnies. Landed two small notherns and one guy in the group lost a nice Eye up at the hole. Marked fish pretty much everywhere. Fished the point on the North side of the lake. Fish were favoring 15 feet even when we were fishing 25 feet of water. Lots of sniffers so it kept ya watching the electronics. Good luck out there.

Can you get over to the point by truck? What was working best for you minnows or waxies. What kind of jig? I fish this lake a lot but have never fished that point in the winter. Fish it in the spring and summer do all right for walleyes.

I've done well there with crappies in deeper water, 28'. I got sunnies and gills in about 17'. I usually just go right out from the access and set up on the sharp break around the point. My question is I want to catch a walleye this weekend and think I'm gonna try Pleasant tomorrow night. Is my best chance just south of the point on the south end where it drops off to deeper water, the deep hole, or the sharp break right around the corner from the access?