• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing the North side of Winnie on Monday. Besides fishing being bad I forgot to tie down my auger and lost it somewhere from Dixon lake road to Grand Rapids when I remembered that I didn't tie it down. Sucks to get old!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever find your auger! I talked to a buddy of mine over that way and he said something about seeing one I'll find out more and let you know.

No I never did find it. It is almost a brand new Lazer express,8". Thanks for the help

Panny,

if you are looking to replace it this year, I would call

D-rock landscape supply co. in New Brighton. they are contracted by strikemaster to service augers and parts.

i know that last thursday they several current model 8 inchers 'lazers', for 250 bux. they have been used to cut holes for a contest near Alexandria and Grnad rapids. so they do have some time on them but it's a good deal. i might grab one myself.

Dan

Thanks for the info. I just bought one because my son and I can't be without one but I know other people that need one so I will relay. Prior lake bait had new ones for 279.00

I'll second the D-rock advice. Great place for Augers and replacement blades for about 1/2 what you pay in a retail store.

I bought a set there for a 8" laser I think they were $18.00 or right around there. I know they don't come in a fancy package or with screws But, you don't need that anyhow.

Ya slightly more for the ten inch but not much. I think they will throw them on for free as well. But not positive.