• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A friend going Thursday

Dahitman44

A buddy of mine is in the office right now and is renting a sleeper house on Thursday night. I told him that red glow jigs were THE most productive for me last last year.

That and buckshot jigging spoons.

What would you suggest for him?

Thanks for the help.

The guy is still in my office waiting for a response.

You guys awake yet, or out chasing slabs? cool.gif

yeah you are right red glow jigs are the best jigs up there i just got back yesterday it has been pertty slow there there came home with just 2 slabs and 20 jumbo perch alot of walleyes caught and released and one northern good luck

Did well on pink & white last weekend.

Custom Jigs & Spins Ratfinkees & Ratsos. I also used Little-Atom Nuggies plastics in pink color on a Lindy Fat Boy, once again in pink & white. Plastics produced very well with the subtle movement of that tail being a big trigger. Hope I can duplicate that plastic bite this upcoming weekend. The perch were hitting plastic as well with no bait.

I don't think a single one of my lures I used glowed at all. Glow red has been my enemy this winter.

Wow -- that is good to know. I will tell him. This will be his first time on the lake and I hope he does well.

Thanks, Hanson.

Anyone else?

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Quote:

Glow red has been my enemy this winter.

I concurr. I haven't had a crappie touch a glow red yet this winter on URL. For us the hot combo was glow white with a red stripe or dot on a #6 Custom Jigs and Spins demon and a Little Atom red optic stealth jig with a white nuggie plastic.

Borch --

Funny how much difference a year makes. We KILLED them on red glow. It was NO CONTEST.

I will pass along.