• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Campground

jesiems

I need some help. I am looking for campground/resort that rents lots out year round to put a camper on that has a swimming pool. A place that is kid oriented.

Thanks

The ultimate kid oriented campground with a pool is Mille Lacs Island Resort. However, the waiting list has something like 70-80 interested parties who wish to bring their own campers. I got in last summer by purchasing one of their Park Models that came with a lot. We have a blast there.

By chance do you have a number for this campground? Is there any other on the lake with a swimming pool?

Thanks again

I also have a park model there. Clayface is correct on having to buy one from them if you want a spot though. Another option is to drive throught the park and buy a private camper witha site. I have had a site there for 4 years and am up most weekends in teh sumer and a few in the winter. The park models are the way to go if you want the room.

Lab

By chance what does something like that run if you buy it through them? Does that include the lot rent for also? Or is that still seperate every year.

They aint cheap. I think they start around the low 40s and can get into the 60s. The first years rent may be tossed in then it is around 2000 a year after that. No taxes or electric- water to pay. I would have liked to buy a cabin but he taxes and other payments kill ya. I think the Park Models will hold there value pretty good too.

Lab

They have a website you can check out too. Just Google Mille Lacs Island Resort to get to it. Doesn't list prices but does give a general overview of the place.