• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thanks Kelly

DRP

Kelly-

Thanks for a great weekend. The seven of us had an absolutely great time fishing out of your houses and ended up bringing home plenty of crappies. The best part of the weekend was seeing the look on the two rookies face shocked.gif when they pulled in their first Red Lake crappies. The big pike that was caught on 2lb test and later released was quite a thrill. Thanks Again for such a memorable weekend. Looking forward to seeing you again in March.

Kelly, I'd like to thank you too, for the good care you took of my two sons and their friends when they were up last week. They said the fishing was good but the catching was a bit slow. They couldn't explore much outside because the weather was a bit nippy. Have you considered having attached, heated garages added to your fish houses? grin.gif Travis said that the puzzle I sent for you up was no match for your great intellect. My feeble attempt to stump you was a failure. frown.gif Hopefully, you can join us for a refreshment when we come up on the 1st. Thanks again.