• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hit

I do the same thing!! I have my family put houses out all over the county, then I go ask for information on the forum, and then I go hammer the snot out of them. Really saves me a lot of time moving the fish house. grin.gif

And we're all VERY trustworthy guys here! smile.gif

By the way, There is a TORRID Crappie bite going right now on Round lake in 22 feet of water using Corn. tongue.gif Just go to any area with no previous holes, and you're guaranteed to slaughter 'em! The key is that you have to be there between 5-5:15 or else 12-12:15. But then it's as fast as you can get your cob down. grin.gif HUGE fish too! Whoops, did I forget to say Which Round lake? Sorry.....

hey i was out there and caught a few nice ones. I had better luck using a number 4 with 2 pieces of corn. thanks for the info