• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2002 Crestliner 1600 angler SC- Price reduced " SOLD"!!!!!!!!!

For Sale: 2002 crestliner 1600 angler side counsel.40hs evinrude four stroke, 50lb Minnkota, Two locaters,four seats, Livewell and storage, Whitecap splashguards, karavan trailer w/spare and guides. Asking $9200/bo I have pictures I can send, just e-mail me or get me your e-mail. Reduced $9000

Pics have been sent. Let me know if you dont receive them I was having some problems sending them. Thanks!!!!!

CrappieDean, I sent the pics again. Let me know if you dont get them we can try another way. It is not coming back to me so it is going somewere I hope you are getting it now. Just let me know, sorry for the problems.

Pics have been sent hanson. Thanks, let me know if you have any other questions.

I took the boat out today and took better pictures, also ran the motor. I saw one advertised at a dealer identical except It had a two stroke not a four stroke for 10995. This is priced well below that. let me know if you want some pics. THanks

Hey letsfish, this is Jerry from up in Roseau. You sent me some great pics of the boat and I mentioned I would be down in the cities for Easter. Well I'm here and forgot to line anything up with you. I will be in your area tonight. Please call me at 218 689 7334 ASAP

Thanks Jerry

I seemed tohave lost your number on my phone. If you get this could you give me another call. we will be in the cities until Sunday afternoon.

Jerry

This is the same boat we have. I must say we love ours ! The wife and I, that is. It suits our needs very well. It is so easy to handle, easy to load/unload. Tows very well. Rides so nice. Great for small to medium waters. The 4 stroke motor is sweet ! Smooth, quiet, easy on gas. Attractive too. it is a lot of boat for the money !

I suggest you check it out !

Don