• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FISHHOUSE ON PRIOR VANDALIZED!!

Sometime between Saturday AM and today someone drove a vehicle into a fishouse off of Reeds Island. Just got off the phone with the house owner and it appears that someone backed up to the house and then pushed it, knocking a hole in the side.

There were only two houses by that island Friday night, and the traffic was lite, so if anyone saw or heard anything let me know.... [email protected] (p.s. the other house has been moved off of the lake. My initial bet is that the owner of the other house might have done it as he has been known to "claim territory" in the past. Even though the distance between the two houses was over 200 feet)

Sorry to hear that.....That is ridiculous if your bet is correct....Trying to claim territory?????? and on a lake like Prior do you really expect to have an area to yourself...If that is true I hope you get some info and pin it on him....and we can all start following him around the lake, I don't know if I would fish by him, but I would be drilling alot of holes grin.gif

toon - I pulled the house that got hit out to Reeds on Friday with a F-150. Think they measured 15+ out there by reeds. Not sure if it was the safest idea in the world considering the springs out there. And I guess it really wasnt worth it since we only got to fish out there once before the shack needed to come in for repairs.