• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

USCHO Rankings...

Wayne Sieber

Seriously, who is the potato head who gave Miami a first place vote????? They just got swept!!!Helloooooooooooo!!!!

Division I Men's Poll

February 20, 2006

Team First Place Votes Record Points Last Poll

1 Minnesota (37) 21- 6-5 796 1

2 Wisconsin ( 2) 21- 7-3 751 3

3 Miami ( 1) 21- 7-4 683 2

I'm glad some idiot did that, it gives the Gophers incentive.... well not really, it just goes to show you that there is inbreeding going on.

I don't get it......This week we have 2 Potato heads who gave Miami a first place vote. Last weekend Miami barely beat the powerhouse Bowling Green (who is bringing up last place in the CCHA.....)

Division I Men's Poll

February 27, 2006

Team First Place Votes Record Points Last Poll

1 Minnesota (38) 23- 6-5 798

2 Miami ( 2) 23- 7-4 756

Yet again this week Miami gets 2 first place votes after sweeping the mighty Bowling Green Falcons. confused.gif

Edit: Sorry...posted at the same time.

Obviously they have "Minnesota Envy"!! I wish we could play Miami, Ohio tomorrow just to shut those dopes up. It really doesn't matter anyways, what matters is us winning the WCHA Final five and keeping our momentum for the NCAA's and winning that as well!

P.S. What happened to the BADger fans on this site??? blush.gifblush.gif