• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing Tourney this weekend

I'm looking forward to the contest.

The Tournament is scheduled for February 25, 2006 from 12:00 noon until 3:00 p.m. on Lake LeHomme Dieu near the Krueger's Creek public access.

From the South: Take the first Alex exit off of I94 if on the freeway and stay on "Broadway" north all the way through the business district. Take a right on 3rd Ave/Hwy 27 and go 6 blocks to the next stoplight where you will take a left on Hwy 29. Bear to the right at a "Y" intersection and head north on Highway 29 approximately 3 miles to Pike Road. Take a left at the "Hi-Viz" sign marking the turn, and follow the signs a short distance to the parking lot.

I hope i can make it this weekend. Looks like the weather should be decent. Maybe I'll even win another 4-wheeler. grin.gif

This will be my first Ice Fishing Challenge!! I'm looking forward to it.

Does anybody know what they expect for numbers of people this year?

It's going to be downright cold from what I can tell. Not as bad as last week, but hovering around 0 with strong winds. That will be cold when sitting on a bucket without shelter.

After the challenge, dont forget about the Douglas County Pheasants Forever Banquet! It will be held that evening at Arrowwood, crowing hour at 4, dinner at 7.

Whoa!!!!!!!!

That is a whole bunch of “CROWING”!!!!!!!!!!

One would think it would either be fairly quiet or really loud come dinner time.

Bring it on I guess…

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

People filter in between 5 and 6 for the most part. But we get some that show up at a quarter to 4. Some crow more, some crow less. If you go, I will be wearing a denim PF shirt I think and will be around the stage all night.