• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Coming up this wknd. Any info on wallies, crappies or sunfish bite on area lakes. Also, how thick is the ice and how much snow cover.

Thanks in advance

Lip,

Thanks for the great tip. I'm sure I can take the info and run with it:( Should be able to catch some fish for my poor old grandma with that tip! She has been begging me for some fish:) Does anybody have any real information? I don't want your spots...just some general information.

Thanks

Thanks f/l,

I'm along for the ride with another person. Hopefully, we will be able to meet you. I will have an Artic Cat 4 wheeler and either a Expedition(blue) or a Ford 4dr p/u (color)?. We usually do very well on the opener...Would like to get into something that tugs on my line.

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks Fishlip,

It was a pleasure meeting you this wknd. You really know the area and were correct on the fish "snapping" forcast. Have you thought about quitting your day job and becoming a guide? I can't wait to see you up in the great north on the opener.

Thanks again,

wally

Wallabee,

The pleasure was all mine.As far as becoming a full time guide, i think it would be a real pain in the neck(if you know what I mean)besides fishing, playing cards is my calling! stay in touch.

Lips