• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mitchell

Did really well on mitchell on friday the 17th. Found the crappies in 24 fow. In all my cousin and I caught 6 sunfish, 1 northern and 23 crappies, not all keepers, but it was a fun cold night.

Bus

that would be fun. I have been getting a few crappies on Waverly, but the bite is slow. Did get a walleye last night, but he fell off as I was grabbing for him. confused.gif He was about 16". My son (5yrs) and I went out around 5pm so he could catch some perch before the crappies bite and when they started to bite I taught him how to use the marcum and he caught his first crappie jigging. That was fun! He was pumped! Can't wait until the crappies turn on.

To bad about that walleye, that would have been a good meal. I have been doing really well on the crappies. We were on constance lake on saturday night and caught another 12 crappies or so. Only 1 was small. So we are getting them to bite. Just changing lures and bait has been the key.

Bus

Hello,

Would you be willing to share any tips on Constance? I am new to the area and have fished it once with little luck. Any guidance would be helpful.

Thanks!