• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone have a '02 Alumacraft Tournament Pro 175 cs?

NEANGLER

Question

I just bought one the other day and wanted to get your guys feedback on the boat. Also if anyone still has their Owners manual - would you be willing to make photo copies for me? I would pay you for the cost of the copies and postage. Thanks!

2 answers to this question

The 175 Tournament Pro is a nice boat!

You may be able to get the owners manual from Alumacraft over the internet at their www site. ??

Good Fishing!

Cliff

I had a '97 or '98 Tournament Pro 175cs. Nice boat, had it for many years and liked it a lot.

From what I've seen, boat owners manuals are not too detailed or helpful. Not sure what you're looking for but I don't think you usually don't get too much good info out of boat owners manuals. I don't have mine anymore or you could have it. Good luck.