• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

a little help please

fubar

For opener, I’ll be staying at the Big Bog State Park. I see there is a boat landing on the Tamarack River. Will I be able to launch from there & get out onto URL

confused.gif

Thanks for any help laugh.gif

URL is less than 5 min. from Big Bog ramp. I hope you have a reservation--Big Bog is totally booked for the opener.

yes we have the reservations, didn't take long to fill up shocked.gif I'm glad to here about the landing, didn't want to worry about finding a place to park at a public landing.

I was trying Sat morning to make a reservation for May 19/20, I called the 800 reservation number at 7:01 (you can't reserve the first day until 7AM) by the time I got thru to a real person at 7:12, all the spots on the river were full and I was lucky to get one in the back row. When I asked how it filled so fast, and how many people they had manning the phone, she commented that most were taken by internet reservations, so if you don't have a high speed connection, you're screwed.

Blackjack,

We have reservations for May 20th & 21st in sites 15 & 16, stop by & say HI grin.gif

we are looking for a place to stay friday night May 19th, if anyone has any ideas that would help out alot shocked.gif