• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone fishing tomorrow (Monday) with the day off? (I know not everyone has the day off, but I do!) I'll be fishing somewhere, just haven't decided where yet. Anyone fish in the cold this weekend??

ill be going to the zumbro tommorow morning. The bite hasnt been that hot but i always seem to get a few. hopefully now that its gonna warm up alittle bit the fish should start to pick up again. I was out this morning and the bite was very tough. i noticed that the fish were holding in deep wood. I had my camera down and noticed a pile of crappies under the wood. this was not just a little cover either this tree was about 7ft off the bottom with several branchs coming off and the fish were right under it. I snagged it a few times but if u werent in the right spot on that wood the fish would pay no attetion to the bait. Ill be down there around 6am and ill be driveing a red van if u come out that way tommorow stop by and say hi and maybe we could team up and find those darn crappies wink.gif.