• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anything happening up there. Coming up this thurs. for 3 nights, any pointers or depths would be appreciated. We are coming up for a mixed bag eyes,craps,perch. Thanks in advance

its been a while since i have been on the bow but i usually go off the north access theres a blue house and boat house go straight out from that in 24-25ft of water i usually get a mixed bag there. others fish to the right of that access or go clear across/south on the lake.

thanks for the info. I can't wait to get out of work tomorrow and head up there for the rest of the week

hey rcook72 where do you stay when you are up there? we have a place on peterson lake by the spring lake store.

we are staying at trails end resort. This will be my second year there but the group I am going with, this is there 5th or 6th time. Nice Cabins.

rcook72 let me know how you did. i love to hit the bow in march for perch and crappies. lot closer than red.