• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

winchester plant closing

blue gill guy

i have a 94 winchester in 444 made in the new haven, conneticut. i here that this plant is closing so i am hanging on to my 94.

I have been looking for a Winchester Sporter 25-06 with the pre 64 type extactor claw for more than 6 months. I have already noticed a slight increase in prices since the announcement about 2 weeks ago. I think the really old levers and the pre-64's are really going to go up in value in a short time once the doors are officially closed.

I too have a 1952 Model 94 in 30-30 that will stay where it is.

I wish I was 18 and had $500 to get a nice model 94. but if I don't get one before the plant closes I can always find a used one.

You can pick up a 95-98% condition pre-64 30-30 for less $400 easily. There was just so many manufactured.

i paid 410 bucks for my 94 ae in 444. i didnt think that was so bad the thing had only been shot 6 times. if you shop around you can find some really good deals. that might change with the plant closing. i suppose that depends what your looking for.