• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

best place for perch

ice fishing77

we fish out of mtb and are in about 17 ft of water. walleyes have been good till last weekend when they just shut down. perch also were not biting. I really dont want to move my house with only a couple of weekends left but would like to know of anyone that fishes out of mtb where the best place for perch are. I know there arent roads out to the gravel yet . but is there mud like people are talking about around 30 ft of water by hennipen? any help would sure be appreciated.

good luck fishing to all

Ice,,Im also out of MTB in 18 over rocks, see lots of perch but cant get them to go???Ive havnt found any mud in the area of macs roads but there is deeper water 25ish between hawkbill reef and henipen, but Ive seen more of a sand bottom than mud..its also deep 30+ to the southwest of the island mybe there???