• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Last Chance . Like New MarCum LX3TC Ice Fishing Sonar System

I posted this sale item for my friend Tuzzy...

Purchased new in December and used only 3 times. Works flawlessly!

1500 watts, new color display yellow/green/red, 20 deg. ice ducer.

I couldn't fish much this season because of my surgery. First $330 takes it... Price includes shipping/insurance/delivery confirmation and 2-3 day US Priority Mail. Original box with 7 amp. battery, DCS fully automatic charger, instruction manual, and softpack.

Money order only please... You can contact me at [email protected]

The guy whom emailed Tuzzy I think his name is Dean if you can't afford the reduced LX3TC price I have a used LX-3 purchased in Dec 2004 last years model with all the fixings only used 12 times for $240 and that includes shipping. Like Tuzzy said, "I can now aford to get the Lx5 and would like to help a fellow ice man get into a nice unit at a decent price." It's not always about making money it's about sharing a fine flasher with your fellow ice community at a great price. Everyone can appreciate a good deal and you'll have that with either one of these units. Just another option for you Dean.

tim I dont want to jump ahead of anyone who has dibs on this before me, if nobody else is interested I will take it

ravedustin @ hotmail.com (remove spaces)

thanks

rundrave - Check your email. The ball's in Deans court right now since he was first. Your #2 and could be bumped to #1 if Tuzzy doesn't hear back.

Thanks for the offer Tim, I just emailed Tuzzi letting him know I would take his.

Dean

Dean - I'm waiting on rundrave to confirm on my email and we will close this sale out in it's entirety. Congratulations to you both!

The LX-3TC is sold but the LX-3 is still available for $240 shipped. First come first serve...

Tim,

Your friend with the LX-3 has been emailing me as if he isn't getting any of my emails. Please tell him that I have sent him 3 emails now with no replies as of yet. But he does email me wondering if I'm going to send him the money or respond to his emails. So, there may be something wrong with his email or, I don't know what. Tell him the check will be in the mail tomorrow but I had requested some pictures but didn't get any response from him so I held the check.

Hopefully, we get this straightened out.

Tim, I actually purchased the Lx3tc from Tuzzi, I have however not recieved any email confirmation from Tuzzi that he received my money order? Could he possibly be emailing the wrong person? Looks like he might be emailing Dave by mistake? Let me know what you find out?

Dean

Dean, Tim:

I purchased the normal LX-3 from you or Tuzzi, I'm not sure who has this unit. Tim, please help get this straightened out. I'm somewhat glad I haven't sent my check yet as it seems Dean is having some problems communicating with Tuzzi too.

Thanks.

Dave I did get a note from Tuzzi, I forgot he had my work email address. He has confirmed that he has received my payment and is shipping today. I'm guessing that means you are getting Tim's. Just wanted to straighten out any confusion created from my side.

Dean

Thanks for the clarification Dean. Tim, tell your friend (or whoever has the normal lx-3) that I will not be sending any money until I get an email that indicates that he has read my prior emails. Maybe my emails are going to his spam or junk folder? Have him check those folders. My email is [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm confused (suprise, suprise), is there a marcum still available? If so what is it and what's the price. Thank you.

No, there is not a marcum for sale. I got the normal LX-3. Thanks!

No, there is not a marcum for sale. I got the normal LX-3. Thanks!