• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I just thought I'd let you know the Custom Jigs and Spin Slender spoon continues to put the hurt on the 'eyes. Tonight's damage was a 20", a bigger one that got off, a 14", and a few decent perch. I'm gonna add a few more to my arsenal for sure. It is officially my go to 'eye/perch lure. I may have to corner the market on them! grin.gif I hope it has the same effect on the lakers tomorrow! Here's a pic of the 20".

deereye2xh.jpg

Brian

Cool Brian! Ya the slender spoon works great on just about everything. If you like that on eyes look around and try to find some old Blue Fox Tinglers ( Not made anymore but hopefully Jeff can hook us up with some soon grin.gif) in the lighter size. Same flutter and the heavier ones are awesome for Lakers. That slender spoon should get ya a laker or 2 as well.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Brian, thats super and thanks for the report. I first saw the Custom Jigs & Spins Slender Spoons was at the Winnie Event and thought they'd be good for trout and eyes. I'll have to get me some.

The largest Slender in gold/green was what got me those four lakers from 4 to 12 pounds last Sunday. Same type of action and flutter as the discontinued Tingler, and the best thing is — you can buy the Slenders! grin.gif

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the report!!! Who's the guy in the photo confused.gifgrin.gif Just kidding that's a nice eye. Keep up the good work. We are going to have to get together one of these next few weeks. I'll talk to you later bud.

Take care,

Tom

Well, no laker's today, but had a couple looker's/chaser's on the Vexi. I caught a few 4" perch where I was set up, perfect laker chow, but no takers. I'll have to get a couple of the bigger spoons for lakers.

Tom, I start the long haul tonight, I'll be working the next 7 outta 8 days, so fishing will be extremely limited. Let me know when you wanna meet up, but it'll have to be after next week.

Brian