• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pike Bay this Weekend

Anyone gonna be out this weekend fishing on Pike. Will be up to fish around for the weekend. Has Cass been hitting for pike?? I know that Pike shuts off around 7 or 8 at night, Anyone know any good night bite lakes in the area? If anyone is on Pike drop by and say hi. Will be in a Black S-10 ZR2 with a Clam 5600.

Tight Lines to all.

Sounds good Beef. Hoping to get some nice perch and maybe a trophy eye, I know you won't get alot of eyes on Pike but they are Big, well fed girls in there. I rarely catch one smaller than 20 inches.

My dad and I are renting the 8X20 sleeper house from Jones and beef this weekend. We'll be on Cass, so I'm hoping the bite is good there. I'm looking foreward to meeting Jones on Friday. Beef, if you aren't busy sometime this weekend, stop in and say Hi. It'd be nice to meet some of the gang from this forum.

I will stop in...The fishing should be pretty good where your at this weekend..Thanks for the plug on the houses...

Beef

PikeBayCommanche,

Try and leave a few of those 20" plus eye's for those of us who can't make it until opener. Just kidding! Hope you all can't man more than one line at a time.

Got the opener trip planned with the "LINDY" group at Ojibway. May can't get here fast enough. Dockehr, looks like me, you and Dan this year. Make sure to bring your fishpot cash...

No problem

I don't keep anything over 20' anyways. I just like to get my photo with them and back they go. There is no reason to keep alot of walleye right now anyways the perch are just as good in my opinion. Well look forward to seeing you on opener this year. wink.gif

How's the ice looking on Pike Bay? I haven't been out there yet this year to check it out.

The slush froze up about 2.5 weeks ago...Conditions are pretty goos out there right now....

CLue,

Thanks for the call....

Beef