• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SPECIAL SALES EVENT -ReadyRig gives Fishing Minnesota Appreciation DEAL

Wild Willie

ReadyRig & HotSpotOutdoors want Fishing Minnesota & IceLeaders members, guests and visitors to know how much you are appreciated.

To do that we have set up a SPECIAL MID ICE SEASON SALES EVENT on ReadyRig's Ice Pro 34 and Triad ice rod-and-reel carrying case products.

The Ice Pro 34 was the very first rod case specifically designed to help ice anglers become more mobile and to protect graphite rods from the rigors of ice fishing. This lightweight but sturdy black case provides ice anglers rod breakage protection with a semi-ridgid PVC tube and can hold up to three rod combos 34 inches in length.

The ReadyRig Triad soft-sided case was designed and developed to help ice anglers use a dependable case that would keep combos separated and tangle free from one another and ready for immediate use.

Please go to The ReadyRig Special Sales Event - CLICK HERE and learn more about the ReadyRig Ice Pro 34 and Triad case and take full advantage of super low special pricing as well as reduced shipping and handling.

Only $5.99 for the Ice Pro 34 ($14.99 regular)

Only $7.99 for the Triad ($17.99 regular).

OFFER GOOD WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

CLICK HERE TODAY

Wow!~~~~~~~~~

What a great deal. Just ordered up two of the Triad bags and while I was at it, added the Auger Bag. smile.gif At these prices I wouldn't expect this deal to last long.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul - has your order arrived? Just curious regarding how fast your order got processed and delivered. Thanks for the report!

Yep,

Received it a couple of days ago. Great deal on a great bag at an even greater price. smile.gif

I ordered my on the 2nd and got them on the 8th.Now to pick up a few more rods to put in them. grin.gif

Sifty

Unfortunately ReadyRig is sold out of their ice rod gear bag as it has a lot more room for additional gear and tackle. Some folks use the IcePack (backpack) item to carry, store and organize a lot of ice gear. I carry a lot of the basics in mine all winter long: safety ice picks on the outside, chipper dipper on the outside, 3 panfish rods, 3 walleye rods, 3 standard sized tip-ups, collapsable chair, 2 jig boxes, 1 large utility plano style box with hooks, sinkers, line, slip bobbers, swivels, etc., a flashlight, extra batteries, extra gloves & socks, snacks....you get the picture, most of the basics. Some folks even carry their electronics and liquid refreshments in it as well! Just food for thought...there are lots of great gear bag products out on the market today to choose from that will help every ice angler organize, carry, store, stow and protect their fishing tackle.

Eyechaser99 - the recommended way to store all rigged combos into any brand of soft sided or tubed case is to secure the jig to the hook rest on the rod next to the reel seat or into the cork handle. This will keep the hooks from getting into the fabric, lambs wool or felt liner. You can also purchase jig or lure wraps from folks like Today's Tackle for more protection against embedded hook issues or worries. The semi ridgid PVC tube in the Ice Pro 34 case helps protect rods from breaking while the soft sided Triad keeps rods more tangle free from one another.

I just ordered 2 triads. Will help me alot when I have to carry my gear out to the lake. After I ordered there was coupon for $10 off my next purchase from ready rig. What a great deal wink.gif.

just t rick.. that good huh?

I have had the opertunity to use the 3 rod bag a few times now.. great bag.. I made a few tweaks to fit my needs, turned one into a panfish rod bag and have my other two rod bags and am set!!!!

Just realized how much easier it would be to have an extra rod case than continue with the set-up I had now.

THANKS for the great offer and deal!! Can't wait to get my 3 Ready Rig rod holder cool.gif

It won't be long now until ICE OUT...so now is the time to take advantage of this great deal from ReadyRig. Late ice provides serious fish catching opportunities and we all need to get out there and have some late ice fun.

Keep your eyes open for the new ReadyRig open water rod cases for 2006. The ReadyRig Premier is the best full length rod case of exceptional value on the market today! It is perfect for all types and styles of one piece/full length rod-and-reel combos up to 8'0" in length. The same can be said regarding the ALL NEW for 2006 - BreakAway case. The Breakaway is perfect for all styles and types of two-piece rod combos, including fly rods, ulta light spinning and bait casting rigs. Make sure you check them out and add them to your MUST HAVE LIST for this open water season.

I might have to get one of those breakaway cases. Do they make one that has a strap over your shoulder that fits bigger rods while your riding a bike?

I have one of the Premier case and this is absolutly the best case there is. It is nice to have your rods protected while being left in the boat. I will definately be getting more of these cases!!!

• 1 month later...

Hey Bill (Scott Pugh here).

Will have to look you up for some of those summer cases you sell. I love my ice packs that you have and actually need a few more as the rod selection has increased ove rtime...

Talk to you soon.