• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Minnow ???

fiskyknut

Is it worth bringing any Emerald Shiners or Rosie Reds's with me when I head for the URL this time?

Thanks all.....fiskyknut

p.s, Hanson email me if you see this, I can't get any thru to you?

Hey fiskynut...

Just noticed that nobody answered your question, and I know you would never let THAT happen on the LOW forum. Is the fishing really that bad on LOW, or are you just looking for a change of scenery?? grin.gif

To answer your question, I always use just small fatheads - the rosie reds and shiners would probably be fine too - the shiners should catch a lot of walleyes if you like playing with them.. And the rosie reds really look pretty swimming around in the minnow bucket...

Hey Fisky. Finally left the big pond, eh? All but one of the crappies I've caught on Red this year (and no, not a lot) have been on emeralds I've brought back from the Woods. By all means bring em. They have soundly trounced the fatheads. See you moved the 8 x 8. Was that yours sitting just over Pine? I'll probably be on Red tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck.