• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Im heading up to LOW again.

I realize that this is the same weekend as the B-side. Anyway Im off to Morris Point this FRI-SUN, anyone else going to be in that direction? I might have room for 1 or 2 as well. Sorry guys, I'm going make the B-side one of these years!

EOTL:

I was up there last weekend. We drove 6 and 7.5 miles past Pine Island out of Adrians. The fishing wasn't that good, but we enjoyed ourselves anyway.

Some folks wre talking about catching fish 10 feet off the bottom in 35 feet of water. We didn't see anything on the electronics up that high. The biggest we caught was 22"

I used small glow mousies with a full minnow (small rainbows, chubs and shiners). My buddy used the head of the minnow exclusively on a gold rattling jig. We caught about the same number of fish.

However, all fish were caught within 5-7 feet of the bottom AND when the bait was left alone for at least a few seconds, and always under a bobber (even the rattling jigs).

We brought home more tulibees than anything, but we did manage a good walleye feed at home.

I plan on smoking the tulibees when I find a good recipe.

I was told that the water used to be so cloudy that you couldn't see the bottom of your hole. I could see my jig go down at least 5 feet, so at least the top water is clear.

Good luck.