• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

DNR Motives

ChannelRat

Quote:

I repeat, negative and angry isn't getting you anyplace. Working together does. I see the people up here working together. I see the results of that work. The walleyes are back, shouldn't we feel happy?

That sums it up right there. Yes, we SHOULD all be happy.

Not ONE of you that has all the bitterness about all of the PAST wrongs has added ANYTHING positive that could help us in going forward with the Lake's future.

We all F'd up, to whatever degree you might think, but EVERYONE had a hand in the Lake's downfall. The fact that the residents around the lake, the only ones that have really been affected by all of this, are willing to put the past behind them and work together to improve the future for ALL of us is encouraging, to say the least.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kelly-p

• LABS4ME

• ozzie

• ChannelRat

Mii-Gwitch(thank you) Ogema for explaning the tax issue and myths a lot of people have about n8v's. I've worked my butt off for what I have and my wife and I have raised three boys without any help from any kind of 'services'. We pay our state and federal taxes just like anyone else does. We don't live on a rez and are doing great.

I also wanted to thank the other member's of this group for the nice welcome. It's good that we can come together and share our thoughts here. However, there is always negativity no matter what. I tend to ignore it as much as I can. I believe that a person can only get you angry if you allow them to. That way they can only make more of an (Contact US Regarding This Word) of themselves......

I also think that we can't hold all non-native's acccountable for what happened to our people. It is time to move on and do what we can to help each other out. I think this forum offers some good insight on what anglers outside of the rez are thinking. I hope more members follow the link and come here and read what is being said. It would sure help erase some of the obvious tention I feel when I go up that way. There is always room and time for change...

I'll check in frequently.

Happy posting all!!!

Wise words n8v. The past was just a another lesson, we all need to move on and make it better in the future.

"What do you get when you don't get what you want?????? Experience!!!" grin.gif We've all experienced bad things happening. It's our choice whether to live in it forever or move on with life.

Well said Kelly and everyone else!!!!

This thread has been a breath of fresh air.

The Wife and I will see you Friday Kelly. We are looking forward to the time on the lake, fish or no fish and watching Kelly zig zag all over the lake, leading people here and there test fishing. We chuckled the last time we were up because everytime You drove by, doors on fishouses would pop open and a guy with binoculars would appear watching where you were heading this time.

I'll bet you can't get away with anything. Patsy never has to worry about You, EVERYBODY watches your every move.

Have a great one Kelly, see you Fri. say hi to Patsy.

What they haven't figured out yet is that while I'm driving to nowhere Patsy is going the other direction with the customers. wink.gif