• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I may be staying on Andrus Lake (near Cross Lake) and was wondering if anyone is familiar with this body of water? The DNR survey data appears to be quite old.

Is anyone familiar with the fishing on this lake?

If it is the small one northnortheast of Crosslake then yes i have fished it. It was a good pike lake at one time until it was fished out. It might of came back since then(late 80's). Theres a small trout lake by it called Snowshoe lake I think. Tried that a couple times, nothing. I think it is stocked with brookies. Nice and quiet there though. Hope this helps.

Just an FYI for everyone. Designated trout lakes, i.e. snowbank, in aitkin, becker, beltrami, cass, crow wing, and hubbard counties are closed during winter. This does not include lake trout. Just a heads up so nobody gets a ticket or tongue lashing. shocked.gif

igotem