Jump to content
  • GUESTS

    If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Recommended Posts

On Thursday, Jan. 26 I'm heading up to URL for some fishing. My sleeper reservation is for Jan. 26, Jan. 27 and come home on Jan. 28. One of my buddies had to back out of the trip, and the other is not sure 100% yet if he'll be able to go. So, if anyone is interested in being a backup, I'd be happy to have one. If my buddy says he'll go, then the "vacancy" will be filled. I should know by either the end of this weekend, or at the VERY latest by Monday morning. If you're interested, let me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I apologize for bringing this back to the top, but I just want to keep it on the "front page" for another day or two so that everyone has an opportunity to read it. Then I'll let it slide off the face of the earth.

Still looking for a backup in case anyone is wondering. Will know tomorrow if I need a fishing partner or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you might still need a backup, drop me a note. I think I can. I have done worse things and the wife keeps me around grin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the interest hawkeye. I've decided that I'm going to have to cancel my trip up there though. I've been sick for 6 days now, haven't gotten any better, and I don't have the vacation time at work for all the days I've missed plus to take the days off to go up there.

HOWEVER, if you would like to go in my place, I'm sure that could be arranged with Kelly P. That's who I'm renting from. If you'd like to do that, let me know. I was going to contact Kelly tonight to let him know of my cancellation. Let me know if you'd like to go in my place. The house I rented from him is a 10'x16' sleeper with 4 bunks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Canceling a fishing trip to Upper Red because of an illness? I don't think lying on my death bed would stop me from going up there. You need to reconsider your decision basscatcher. grin.gifwink.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not so much being ill. I can handle the body aches/pains and the fever...got good pills for that. It's the vacation time I have available that is really making me have to cancel. I could go on the trip, but I'd probably have to find another job when I got back. smirk.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let me check QUICK before you call Kelly. On the other hand I will be looking for good workers this spring. grin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

basscatcher, I going have to pass I can't find anyone to go on short notice, wish I could. frown.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, if you can pay me what I earn now...I might consider it! grin.gifgrin.gif

Thanks for letting me know. Last week I was greatful that I was sick then and was thinking I'd be good to go this week. Guess not. Had enough vaca for being sick last week, but not for this week. I can't even tell ya how much I was looking forward to this trip too (been 2 years since I've had a vaca.) Just hope Kelly doesn't get totally p-o'd with me for cancelling. Maybe next year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.