• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SNOW ??

WalleyeWeasel

How much snow fell on the lake the other day ?? Commin up Saturday with 2-WD.

Thanks, WW

I heard as much as 6" in the area. Will find out Saturday first-hand how much is on the ice.

when i called up to lybacks thursday late afternoon they said around 7-8 inches. don't know what was fallin today.

Here at Eddy's I would say we got a solid 5 inches of snow yesterday. Lake is beautiful for snowmobilers right now.

I can tell you it was a lot! I was on the lake with my two wheel drive Dodge Dakota and would still be out there if it wasn't for the friendly ATV guy from Milaca. It was snowing at a rate of over two inches an hour and piled up fast. To fast for me to make it off the lake easily. A complete white out. I had to keep the door open just to see if I was moving. After backing up and going forward a million or more times I finally got off. In between all of this the truck doors locked up with me outside of the truck. Thanks to the guy from Milaca we (he) got the drivers side window open by using the aerial from the truck and me prying the door. Then to top it off I took HWY 27 back home. IT wasn't plowed and I hit some snow in the middle of the road and ended up fishtailing into the ditch. Major damage to the truck because I hit an approach. No damage to the old body though. It's plowed roads only now if you drive two wheel. I think four wheel drive will let you navigate but with all the snow look out for water coming up. Oh, fishing was slow with a late bite Weds and nothing at all on Thursday before the snow.