• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mr. Heater Thermo Couplers Available

I know it's been real hard to find Thermo Couplers around Duluth/Superior for Mr. Heaters. If you are in need of one, let me know. I stopped in Grand Rapids (Glens Army Navy) and picked up a few extra.

I need one for my mr.heater cooker. According to the mr.heater website, I need a 12" thermocoupler. Shoot me an email with a phone number if this is what you have. My email is ryan_boe at yahoo (Contact US Regarding This Word)

Thanks!

Papa,

Shoot me an email at hoyj @ co (dot) st-louis (dot) mn (dot) us. I could use an extra. JH

Woodie-

I didn't get your email, but I did find one this past weekend. Thanks anyways!

I know all the sporting goods outlets are short, but try como oil on grand ave or the propane dealer by storenso (paper mill) under the freeway. They always seem to0 have them. Might not be a mr heater brand but they are all standard>>>later the load