• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

anyone fishing the unnamed lakes around sunburg 1# plus crappies monson sunnies and walleyes till dark watch the ice.

i hurd a house went thru monson?? also the lakes round sunburg must not be too hot yet i have only seen 1 house out there..2 if u count the spearhouse

brand new ice castle , guess he got alittle excited about hitting the ice. one wheel went down, he went for help and when he got back only the roof was showing, they had to get divers out and cut a slot to shore, might sour him on fishing for awhile

HERRINGBONE, did a fish house actually go thru on Monson? Did you talk to someone that actually saw it or are you repeating rumors? I've been by Monson several times and I don't see anywhere on the south or east sides where 'they cut a path to shore'.

I have the inside scoop and yes, a very pricey fish house went thru. It dropped before the guy even had 1 minute of fishing in it. First time pulling it onto the ice. Required divers and ice cutting all the way to shore to get it out.

blckjack is right,one of my friends saw it, it went trough on the west side, hope this clears it up , go get em!