• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Prior Lake reports

KidWalleye

I'm heading out there tommorrow. Anyone have any good reports? I'll be going out of Sand Point with the 4-wheeler, green yamaha and trap voyager stop by and say hello. I'll be on the lake by 1:30 p.m. Good luck, Kid

there was only 6" of mixed ice where i was out on saturday nite with Kornfish. only got 4 fish total. thx for lettin me catch most of them Korn, later Dogg

I was on Prior last night, sunday, (2pm -6:30pm). I was just east of the main boat landing near alot of other portables. There was 5-6 inches of solid ice. Between the two of us we caught 12 sunnies. The bite only lasted about an hour. I talked to several others and they also said it was slow yesterday.

Lucky -

Always glad to let someone else catch the fish once in a while smile.gif

Looks like Monday works best for me next week for getting the house ready....You were right about the day off.....I was thinking Get her set AM fish the PM??

hey Korn, monday AM sounds good to me, i'll have the sled ready if we need it! and all i know is that when we fish together, you do alot of watching!

and Waste, or Korn, i'd like to try to get out tuesday nite, if its warm? call me when you get a chance. later Dogg

Prior is usually best at early ice, once the crowds and sleds come out, the bite during the day gets pretty tough.

WWG, Lucky - Wednesday night is my best option right now. Tomorrow night and thursday doesn't look good for me. If I can, I won't know until the last minute and probably couldnt get there in time.

I may have watched ya catch all the fish lucky, but whos still up on total inches?? grin.gif

later

Korn.

hey Korn, that would be me! when we fish together, i'm the one with the most inches. that pic you took of your fish looked altered? more like a few under 10" haha. now remember that it's only the fish we catch when we fish with eachother! wednesday looks better than today, so let try then. later Dogg