• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anyone checked the ice on Silver lake by Arlington lately? Are the aerators running yet? I would like to bring my 3 wheeler cause it seems like quite a walk to get out there but unsure of the ice.

I dont know if they started it yet,if they have not it will be shortly.I have been 4-wheeling to the point along with many others for 10 days.This year the aerator will be pointed in the other direction to try and not have open water by the point,time will only tell.It should be fine to go out to the first point and after that use much caution.The ice a week ago was approx 6+ inches but since the snow I cant tell you what has happenned.It should be fine,as im sure if the eyes are biting there will be many houses out.

T.O.-- That is almost always what happens,so then its early am or the weekdays when everyone is working.

T.O.-- That is almost always what happens,so then its early am or the weekdays when everyone is working.

Yeah, last year the marker's really helped direct the wheeler traffic around the soft spots. Hopefully the open water stays north of the point. Thanks for the tip.

I read in the Arlington Enterprise that they are going to start with the aerator (around) the 21st of Dec. That's how it was printed in the paper.