• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

4 wheeler w/plow?

KidWalleye

I will be coming up Monday, and was wondering if I should put the plow on my 4-wheeler? Will it make a difference as far as going wherever I want. Otherwords can I go all over with a plow or am I sacrificing clearance for nothing. Thanks for the info, Jeremy

Leave the plow at home. If you get into the slush the wheeler alone will be all you want to deal with.

Thanks Kelly. Do you know what time west wind or hillmans opens on Monday to get bait? Do you guys sell bait. I don't know where the minnow station is. Thanks, Jeremy

if you are driving up to Red from the cities, stop in at Taber's in Bemidji, one of the best abit shops in the area, and the biggest scoop of minnows i have ever seen.

Any idea exactly where it is? Problem is I'll be going through there about 5:30 a.m. Monday. Unless the morning bite isn't that great I can wait. Thanks, Jeremy

Both open at 7:00 and will have up to date info. Roger's and I believe Mort's have bait on the south shore. We don't sell bait anymore.

Tabers bait is at the intersecion of paul bunyan ave and bemidji ave (old 71) and i am pretty sure they open around 5 a.m. give ron a call at 218-751-5781 for more details.