• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A question about the lx-5

Rockin Rod

Question

I picked up a an lx-5 a while ago, and haven't had a chance to use it yet. But tomorrow should be the day. Anyway, my question is about superfine line. After reading the manual, my understanding is that it will improve resolution from 2 1/2" to 3/4" on the full screen display. So my question is when would you NOT want to use it? Seems like a good thing to me. Why not just have it use SFL all the time and eliminate the button?

Also, does it do anything in zoom mode?

Thanks,

Rod

2 answers to this question

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Good question. The SuperFine Line will sharpen our display to an ever finer detail then in regular mode. Zoom mode will give you the 3/4' separation as well and as the term implies you'll be zoomed so the details will be larger and targets further apart.

I asked the same thing. I'm not sure what that isn't just the built in feature. But it is really nice to have that 3/4" that is amazing.