• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Peterson Lake

Southwest of hutchinson about 12-15 miles, it's just south of lake allie, by the golf course..

Getrdone..

Never heard of a "Peterson" Lake around Hutchinson.

BTW...That's Lake Preston south of Lake Allie.

Limit, you must of herd from some birdie that the walleyes are bitting like crazy on Peterson. Well peterson is on the north end of Grove City, Grove city is west of Litchfield. So it is kind of a drive to get those walleyes, by the way, those walleyes are only 14" long. So there you are, I would try somewhere else where the crowd is not so big and the walleyes are. friendly

I have been out there a couple times this past week ( I live close to it). Nothing to get excited about, this lake is on the downhill slide. The walleyes were biting hard out there for the past two years (best kept secret for awhile)but it is well past the peak. They are nice fish, if you can find them and if you are in the right spot at the right time. No structure, it is a guessing game where to be. Good enough for the locals, but wouldnt waste my time driving all that way for a guessing game.