• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Archery League (Brainerd Area)

The Common Man

Just thought id let you know that Baxter Gander Mountain. Is holding a winter archery league. Sounded like 5 spot and 3D course, singles and team competition.

They will be having a kickoff meeting sometime after the first of the year. from what I understand, you shoot pretty much anytime you can during open business hours and keep your own score. I’m not sure what’s up for grabs but the compatition will be a great practice for next season. Give the archery dept a call or stop in soon! The more the merrier!

Any FM'rs thinking of joining?

Is their other opportunity around for some winter practice / competition?

count me in. I'll be out of town through the 1st so anymore info on the date of the meeting would be great.

Manditory meeting will be held at Gander Mtn. Jan. 3rd at 7pm..

$30 league fee is required and will be colected at the meeting.

league starts the 2nd week in jan.

the animal league (two man teams) will shoot at 7pm on Wednesday or Thursday

The 5 spot league (individual) will shoot anytime durring business hours on Mondays or Tuesdays.

it also sounds like the shooting days and times will be discused at the meeting to come to a best fit timeframe