• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vexilar FL8 with factory updates.Pro pack style carrier, lens magnifier, battery status guage, and charger. About 7 years old.Good working condition $125.00

Jiffy Lite 2 HP 8" auger. Starts like a champ and runs great. Extra cutting blade. About 10 years old $100.00

Sorry, no pictures my camera crapped out. Saint Cloud area.

320-252-8551

Hey DNP I will take the FL8. I am trying to call for confirmation, but the line is busy. If you want to call me go ahead it is 651 635 8845. My name is Tony. Thanks

Hey DNP thanks again for the Vex, question for you... do you know what type of transducer it has as far as degrees??? i would assume 19 i guess, just curious if you know. Thanks

BlueBasser, I believe that it is a 19 degree transducer. The manual should tell you what it is for sure.

I'm very interested in the auger. Will it need work anytime soon? Also, would you consider shipping the auger? Thanks!

I have a verbal committment for the auger. He said that he will pick it up on Saturday. Thanks to all for you interest. Merry Christmas.