• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

5x6 Fish House on Wheels for sale! *$300 B/O*

This is a home made 5x6 fish house on wheels. It has a tortion bar axle that allows the wheels/axle assembly to pull out once tipped on end.

This house is Very light weight and easy to set up. I can set it up and take it down in 5-10 minutes time by myself. Just tip it on end, throw a 2x4 under the tounge to hold it up a few inches. Pull the pins and slide out the axle/wheels. Set it down and drill some holes!

It has an aluminum topper for a roof and aluminum siding. It has styrafoam insulation and keeps VERY warm. You have to open the crank out window when using a Mr. Heater on Low it's so warm inside! It has 4 holes.

I did not build this house but I can try to answer as many questions as possible about it's build.

$300/Best Offer

Some pictures:

This one is the house sitting on the ice last year.

OnIce.jpg

These pictures are of the exterior and interior. Sorry they are so dark. I took them this week and I don't get home from work before it's dark outside already.

back1.jpg

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

inside1.jpg

Shoot me an email with any questions or call me. I'll be home this weekend and I hope to move it soon. I'm getting rid of it because I don't use it like I used to and I want to upgrade my vex to an LX5.

I live in Blaine

612-716-3443 (cell)

[email protected]

Did I mention this house is light weight? Can easily be moved onto early ice with a 4 wheeler or snowmobile. Small car would also have no problem pulling it around.

Just reduced the price guys and gals. Someone has a good lake just waiting for this ice shack. cool.gif

$400/Best offer

I've replied to all emails I have received so far. If you emailed me and didn't get a reply let me know.

Gus

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to load a 4-wheeler in it? (would the axle hold up / inside dimensions)

That would be a negative on the 4wheeler inside. It's made very light weight for easy moving, the flip side is it can't take that much load. The metal portion of the frame is just a Tee consisting of the axle and the tounge. all else is wood or aluminum.

Gus

• 3 weeks later...

I just dropped the price to $300/BO. Come pick her up. She needs a new home. So far nobody has come to look at it in person. Come on guys, it just needs a lake to sit on. Pulling around on area lakes with 4 wheeler or snowmobile is no problem! I'd estimate at most it weighs about 200 pounds. No problem to set up even though it isn't a crank down. Take the wheels with you when you leave and nobody is going to steal it.

Gus,

Still for sale. I was wondering if this unit could be pulled by a car. I have a truck but it will be down til spring now cause it needs a tranny but I have pulled alot with my bonneville with a 3.8 v6. DO you think I would be okay. It looks pretty light.

I will give you a call later this week. I have to figure out a hitch for my car and talk it over with the wife and then maybe come take a look at it friday or so.

Thanks,

Travis

Sunkinboat

still got the house? if so you got any use for a 60" polaris snow plow on trade?

I still have the house. I'll take that trade if you throw a 4 wheeler behind it for me. grin.gif Sorry, I don't own a 4 wheeler yet.