• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How about Goose Lake? Any reports?

Just got off LOTW, worth heading up. Good fishing on the lake at about 19-20ft from Pine Island.

We were out on Goose early last week, we got a few walleyes, but none over the 17" minimum. Good luck and let us know how you do if you go!

Cory Frantzick

Great report on LOW by the way!

I heard the ice conditions have been pretty nasty and the water was really muddy... Is that true?

Cory Frantzick

If you head over towards Morris Pt. reports were cloudy water. We drove a wheeler and snowmobile with a couple of portables out from the Wigwam and the road was in nice shape. We set up about 1.5 miles out from Pine Island and there was little snow and smooth ice. Ice got worse the further you tried to go out. With the recent snow, snowmobiles probably would be best but I hear they are driving out now. We had 12-14 inches of ice on the lake and a little less in 4 mile bay. LOTW Fishing Report has good reports on it for the latest conditions.

What depth were they at on Goose?

Thanks

Water clarity was fine in front Pine Island at 20 ft. I heard there was some dirty water in shallow out from Morris Pt but never made it over there.

Have not been out yet, thinking friday or sat am. I will be in the purple otter with a red yamaha wheeler. Check in if you see me out there. I usually set up on the NW side of the lake.