• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Another Report

lilman

Went out tonight to fish the rocks on Mille lacs, typical early ice, shallow bite, small window of oppertunity, we ended up keeping 5, and releasing two gorgeous walleyes over 26. All of our fish were caught within 45 minutes of each other, Mike and I started off with doubles and as soon as they moved in they were gone. We made the most of it, capitalized on the bites we had and put some very respectable fish out on the ice.

North end again of the lake, Slender Spoons, Glo-Devils and Jigging Raps.

One Eater on Ice:

walleyewindow%20009.jpg

Mike with his two:

walleyewindow%20007.jpg

Castaway's

walleyewindow%200121.jpg

The release, gotta love that tail whoosh!

walleyewindow%200131.jpg

The other fish we didnt get any stills of, wish we would have, we were busy doing another video shoot on ice. Another fun trip on the big pond!

Nice report again Chris. I am off to try my luck on Mille Lacs in about an hour. Should have a report later tonight.