• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Recommendations for Renting Sleeper on Mille Lacs

tightline25

I am going to Mille Lacs in mid Feb and need advice on who I should rent a 6 hole sleeper from.

Would like tv and portable toliet included (wife and 2 young sons are going for the 1st time).

Thanks

Welcome to Fishing Minnesota! I have rented houses from Mcquoids for the last 5-6 years and I think they are the nicest houses I have been in. Tv, stero, bathroom inside and real mattresses. I'm sure there are many resorts that have nice houses, but I have found these to be exceptional.

Mcquoids also seems to be the most exspensive. You get what pay for though. Definatley the best houses I've seen.

I agree with the other posts that Mac's sounds like the place for your group. I have keep a house at Mac's for around 8 years and they are the best I've found regarding service ( tried 3 other resorts previous to Mac's). They offer "high-comfort" rentals, plus a better-than-average restraunt and a nice showerhouse. I guess the only drawback is the price (comparatively)....and like the other post said, you get what you pay for. Good luck & have fun !!