• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I found the link and followed it. Looks like great fun.

Anyone been to it? Was just planning on sleeping on a cot in the big eskimo portable I have. By the looks of it, if I freeze to death at least I was having fun!

I've been there twice several years ago and it was a riot, we saw parasailing behind a pickup, beer case skiing behind a snomobile, eelpout broomball, polar bear club, keggers and bands on the ice and way too much skin for 20 below. Don't bring anything you want to bring home in one piece...

Feb 10-12, 2006 it is. You can google eelpout festival and get their website. I'm goin' - Should be a wink.gif time.

• 2 weeks later...

Last year was our first year. It was a blast, we drank friday morning, then afternoon, then night, and then all over again on saturday. Lots of pretty incredable stuff people come up with for that outing. We are going again this year but only we are going on Thursday night instead of Friday. Its a great time, especially when the weather is like it was last year (40's).