• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

BEAR PAW

jonnyICE-MAN

Was just wondering how these guys are. Are they good with putting you on fish? I've never rented from these guy's, just wondering how they are, any comments would be appreciated thanks.

I came all the way up to Upper Red from Indiana last Jan and used BearPaw. They were great and Steve was very helpful. We had a good morning bite and had our limit of crappies by noon. The house itself was very clean and adequate. I have nothing but good to say and if I should come up again, I would surely ask Steve to help me again. Have fun!

Steve and his boy Tyler run a good outfit up there as do most of them, but I will say you can't go wrong with Bear Paw.

One year we were not having a whole lot of success and Steve and his boy Tyler stopped by a gave me 8 crappies that they had just caught bouncing around trying to find a honey hole. I would not have a problem using Bear Paw at all. Some real nice people who will work real hard at putting you on some crappies.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Steve and Tyler are pretty good eggs and have been known to put folks on big crappies.

I'll be staying with them the first weekend of Jan and stayed with them last year. They put us on a great bite even tho it was one of those clear, cold weekends. Tyler is out there every day in search of the slabs.

Hope the temps drop to freeze down the slush quickly for everyones sake.

Steve and Tyler of Bear Paw are excellent guides! They are Friendly, hard working and very accomodating. Nothing but good to say about them. Bruce Mosher

Yea, they run a good operation up there! I stayed with them last year over the new year and will be doing the same this year and probably many years to come.

Granny