• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sure wish it was 75 out

Royce Aardahl

Old bridge in 2nd pic. New one should be pretty fancy. New eddies being formed. smile.gif

Our buddy Canvas1 sent me a pic of ice on his flow in TX. Seems he's taking it pretty hard. grin.gif

Breaking news.............. The Riverdog gonna be on Channel 4 tonight.....6:00 news......being interviewed about the ice on the river being so high....Hope I didn't make to much of an (Contact US Regarding This Word) out of myself. They came to the house an everything. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Eyeguy, I feel bad for the animal whose tracks lead right to the edge of the ice and then disappear... poor little guy, all he wanted was a little drink tongue.gif

Quote:

Did I miss it? I turned on the TV at 15 min after 6:00.

Only if you blinked, it was on in the begining of the newscast. Botton line anyone who's dock or lift was close to the creek got it trashed, my floating dock started floating away, neighbor has 1 section and another is down that way someplace, lots of helicopter pics of trashed lifts. River went up 30+ inches overnight, then started to drop as fast, 6 inches in 2 hours and is going back up as of now, it's back where it was early this afternoon.

BM it was a big lab and he's fine grin.gif. Well I think the ice was high BECAUSE THE WATER WAS HIGH what you guys think. Glad to hear you didn't float away der den MSR

here's a couple more pics. the last one is the Sauk

img04260bj.jpg

img04200bq.jpg

img04229gc.jpg

img04485cx.jpg

Got out on the river Friday 12/23 for 2.5 hours; what a beautifull day.Sunshine and 40, wow!! 24 Smallmouth boated, missed probably a dozen more. 2 19 inchers, 5 18 inchers and nothing much under 15 to 16 inches.

Took some pictures but do not know how to get them in the message, can anyone help?

EyeGuy nice pic of our back yard. I'm sure there is a pig of a smallie behind that rock, usually is. You'll note the poor critter that left the tracks to the edge of the water took time to relieve himself on the rock in the forground.

That hurts... It really,really hurts...Glad you caught some nice fish. Have a Happy New Year Everyone..... grin.gif

Nope, that would be my neighbor. Believe he was trying to sell that sled last year. Don't blame hin. It's only good entertainment a couple weeks out of the year. As for the deer heads in the tree his kid said it was some sort of a European mount project. I was ging to tell him he could speed up the process by taking the skin and meat off rather than waiting for old mother nature to do it for them.

Seen 3 guys go past heading up river in a fishing boat today at about 11:15 AM.

I was one of the three! smile.gif It was COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLD out there. I only managed one 14.5" smallie. Only two more were caught, around the same size. So much for the 38 degree high. According to the internet, it only hit 32 today. frown.gif

I released so many last summer I need to rest the arms so you won't see me out there freezing my (squirrel food)s off!!! heehee Skin those heads and boil them and pick it off! then bleech. I've done a few and they turn out great.

HELP!! MUST HAVE TUBES!! TOO MUCH SNOW ON BOAT!! dirtydog and I are heading to cabelas to buy massive quantities of tubes!! Maybe that will help!

img05847mw.jpg