• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Marcum VS500

AQUAJOE

Question

I just bought a used one today?

Guy has about 5 hours on it looks like new. I have never used and underwater camera before.

Any comments about your VS500's likes dislikes?

3 answers to this question

I love mine but it is the only camera i have ever used so i have nothing to compare with. When the panfish are biting in clear water its the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

I picked one up used also. I just used mine for the first time a week or so ago. It took me a bit to get things situated but once I had it set up it was great. I can see the advantages of being able to see under the water, but right now I'm just enjoying watching the fish.

I have the 560 and agree...it's a ton of fun. I've even hung it over the side while duck hunting, just to watch what's going on down there.