• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I would sure appreciate any information as well. We are heading up the day after Christmas and have heard that there have been no roads made yet as the temps have warmed up some and ice production slowed down drastically. I am wondering if we need to try and get our hands on a snowmobile since my 4-wheeler can not make it through the reported 18" of snow that is on the ice. Any thoughts? frown.gif

Was out at the river mouth near MaCardels' on the west side today. Perch and Northerns. 12" of ice fishing only 6-7' deep. Water clear enough to watch the fish bite!

We were up on the weekend. Travelled by ATV up and down the west side of the lake. 10-12 inches of ice. Personally, I think it will be another week or two before I would be comfortable with a vehicle on the lake. You will not have any problems travelling the lake with an ATV or sled.

went out of bowens flat with 4 wheeler and snowmobile.I had planned on going out to some humps but there was a pressure ridge from the mouth of cutfoot to the point over by high banks so i didnt venture any farther then the first drop west of bowens.We got 2 northerns and 1 perch.We found about 8 inchs of ice.at sunset I had what seemed to be some walleyes come in on my jig but no nibbles.The next time I go out it will be from highbanks so i won,t have to deal with the ridge.