• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

It's got brand new float and 19 degree transducer that's included, also has charger and the blue vexilar soft pack. The unit is 3-4 years old. Works Great. $200

Email me

phillip dot sengchanh at honeywell (Contact US Regarding This Word)

Are you pretty firm on the price

still got the vex? if so can i get some pics at fish 4 fish 888 @ yahoo (Contact US Regarding This Word). also whats the absolutely lowest you will let it go for?

i sent you another email letting you know i will take it. let me know when you will be in ther area fishing mille lacs again or something. i cant wait till i can get one. consider it sold

i am trying to send email right now but my computer is going really slow. if you want to can you call me at (320)237-4066. thats my cell number. i will be on the lake most the day so i should answer it. but i will take it. do you think that you will be up on mille lacs anytime soon? if not i can send a money order and some money for shipping too. i will keep trying to send a email too. how did u do at the pond?