• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

...im ready for the new year...cut off an inch of my middle finger in the snowblower...earlier today....thought the auger was off...ow!....they sewed it back on ...but it may fall off....come on 06....what a year!

Gary,

You ARE having a bad year!! shocked.gif

At least it was only inch off of your "finger"! grin.gif

It can only get better after this year.

Hang in there. See ya next summer!

Cliff

Gary, I guess you'll have to lay off bird flipping for a while!

Get better man.....good to get all the bad stuff over in 2005....here's to a great 2006!

Gary you got a house setup on the lake yet?

Most likely it will be mid-late January when we come up. Staying on Fortune bay.

Still would like fish and rent that sucker with ya!

Geeze Gary, just lock yourself inside until spring...sorry to hear about your finger...we should get together this winter...

Gary, (This is D.Led) Just seen your post....and will wish you a Happier, Healthier, Safer, Luckier, Less expesvie, Accident free, and a Painless NEW YEAR!,,,,Wow,,

Keep in touch....We may be up somtime later in January "2006"

Hey Gary, I'm sorry to hear you hurt yourself, I hope the healing goes well.

I'm hoping to get up there this summer and maybe we can try my reef on Birch wink.gif.

Your friend, RandyR

Gary are you renting out an ice house this year? Or snowmobile trips to little lakes?

And are you kidding about cutting off your finger?

blush.gif

yes i do have a house to rent....i dont have a sled...but we can go to a little lake....and yes about my finger....and yesterday a 220 amp box blew right in my face...like phil said...i should stay inside.....

You'll be hearing from me Soon Gary.

Sorry bout to hear about the finger and Mishaps.

Happy Holidays to the Boys in teh Vermilion forum