• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mille Lacs cracks & heaves

fish hawk kris

Fellow Fm'rs.

Does anyone have any insight to the infamous east side ice ridge/crack. It always seems to go at least two directions from big point. I've fished there enough, and should know where they typically end. But now that I'm a bit older, I'm finally slowing down to look! A wife and kids will do that to ya'

It may be helpful to many members who fish the east and south side. Heck! it may even save one of us a real disaster.

My brother really want's to perchin' this weekend and but I told him we need one more shot of cold. We'll just fish Pine Co. lakes for a while.

Merry fishin' to all, and to all a good bite!!!!!

Kris

I know in front of brantz there is a 15ft ice ridge and they are only alowing 4-wheelers out there if that helps you any

no but thats where I have my perm. house at and I called and they said they were going to start pulling them out there next week

Im hoping to get out either friday or saturday this week so I will let you know how I did

Thanks Snowmaster. I am heading up on Saturday to check things out, we will be doing some fishing out of Cove. Probably put the permanent out around the 1st of the year.