• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tiger GPS?

hoggs222

Question

Has anybody ordered a gps from these guys? I ordered one 12 days ago & they keep giving me the runaround on my iH20 Color! They still haven't shipped it. I told them I need it by Friday & if they haven't overnight shipped it by Thursday, I'm cancelling my order! Could I buy one from a store around here, use it for a weekend & return it? I'm heading to Mille Lacs Friday & would like to use it.

Anyone else have a struggle with them?

Good to hear hoggs222! You are going to love that thing!

Reminds me of a time I ordered some car stereo stuff from an Ebay Store. I got one heck of a deal but waited 4 weeks to get it wondering if I got ripped off. I guess thats the price to pay on a "to good to be true" offer.

Quote:

Finally got it! I ordered on December 2nd & got it on December 23rd!
mad.gif
Oh well, It rules!

Awesome! I am glad to hear that you did in fact get it before Christmas. I wish you would have had the luck/service I did in my order, but you got it before the long holiday, which is good. Good Luck with it, and I'm sure you'll love it. And, if I read your second to last post right, you got it in time for your big fishing trip next week...which is great. Merry Christmas all!